首页 > 精选知识 >

再别康桥全文英文版

2025-06-02 12:57:37

问题描述:

再别康桥全文英文版,在线求解答

最佳答案

推荐答案

2025-06-02 12:57:37

Farewell Again, Cambridge

轻轻的我走了,

As quietly as I came,

正如我轻轻的来;

So quietly do I leave;

我轻轻的招手,

With a wave of my hand,

作别西天的云彩。

I bid farewell to the clouds in the western sky.

那河畔的金柳,

The golden willows by the riverside,

是夕阳中的新娘;

Are like the bride in the sunset;

波光里的艳影,

In the shimmering ripples,

在我的心头荡漾。

The beautiful reflection lingers in my heart.

软泥上的青荇,

The green water plants on the soft mud,

油油的在水底招摇;

Waving gently beneath the water;

在康河的柔波里,

In the gentle waves of the Cam River,

我甘心做一条水草!

I would be a weed at ease!

那榆荫下的一潭,

Under the shade of the elms,

不是清泉,是天上虹;

It's not a spring, but the rainbow in the sky;

揉碎在浮藻间,

Crushed among the floating algae,

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

Dreams like rainbows settle there.

寻梦?撑一支长篙,

Seeking dreams? Paddle with a long pole,

向青草更青处漫溯;

Sailing towards greener pastures;

满载一船星辉,

Loaded with stars' brilliance,

在星辉斑斓里放歌。

I sing in the colorful starlight.

但我不能放歌,

But I cannot sing,

悄悄是别离的笙箫;

Silence is the reed pipe of parting;

夏虫也为我沉默,

Even the summer insects are silent for me,

沉默是今晚的康桥!

Silence is the Cam Bridge tonight!

悄悄的我走了,

Quietly do I leave,

正如我悄悄的来;

As quietly as I came;

我挥一挥衣袖,

With a wave of my sleeve,

不带走一片云彩。

Not even a single cloud.

以上便是徐志摩先生的经典诗作《再别康桥》的英文版本,它不仅保留了原诗的意境与情感,同时也展现了英语语言的独特魅力。通过这首诗,我们仿佛能够感受到诗人对康桥深深的眷恋之情,以及他离别时内心的复杂情感。希望这个英文版能让更多的人欣赏到这首诗的美妙之处。

免责声明:本答案或内容为用户上传,不代表本网观点。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。 如遇侵权请及时联系本站删除。